HI-VIS SAFETY TROUSERS
Wear to be seen: A simple, but highly effective certified safety over-trouser providing visible protection in low light conditions
- EN ISO 20471 + A1:2016 CLASS 1
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 2:2019 CLASS 1 (orange only*)
- Waterproof 3000mm
- Generous sizing for wear as an over-garment
- Elasticated waist with draw cord adjuster
- Stud closing ankle adjuster
- 2 side access pockets
- No outside leg seam
- Taped inside seams
- Reflective leg bands
- Back key pocket
- *Orange only meets RIS 3279 Tom: Issue 2:2019 when worn with unobscured class 2 upper body clothing
- Note: These garments should be worn fastened and kept clean to maintain effectiveness.
- 200g/m² 100% Polyester with PU coating
40 DEGREE WASH - GENTLE
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
LINE DRY ONLY
- Recommended process: Embroidery, Transfer, Print
- Fluorescent Yellow
- Fluorescent Orange
Corresponding products for this product;
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. Measurements given are UK Waist inches, waist cm, Inside Leg inches and Inside leg cm
How to measure:
Chest: Measure around the chest at its widest point.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist.
Inside Leg: Measure from the top of the inside leg down to the floor without shoes.
Click here for our User Information PDF.