Certified protection and optimal performance sums up the R018X. A
sturdy insulated 3/4 length safety jacket for all-year-round use.
- EN ISO 20471:2013 CLASS 3
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 2:2019 (orange only)
- Seamless watershed shoulders
- Fully taped seams
- Generous size allows for over garment wear
- Concealed hood in collar with drawcord adjuster
- 50mm sewn on safety tapes incorporating 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective materials
- Stud closing storm flap
- Inside pocket
- Underarm ventilation eyelets
- Full front zip fastening
- Phone pocket
- 2 spacious front pockets
- To match R022X
- Note: These garments should be worn fastened and kept clean to maintain effectiveness
- Conforms to 89/686/EEC directive
- Outer: 210g/m² 100% Oxford Polyesterwith inner PU coating
- Filling: 160g/m² 100% Polyester wadding
- Lining: 190T diamond quilted polyester
- Access: Inner back hem zip
- Recommended process: Embroidery, Transfer Print, Direct Print
Corresponding products for this product;
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. Measurements are given in UK inches and European Men sizes, unless otherwise noted.
How to measure:
Chest: Measure around the chest at its widest point.
CLICK FOR DETAILED MEASUREMENT GUIDE
Click here for our User Information PDF.